Dear Media Representative,
We are pleased that you would like to draw attention to the topic of diversity in eSports and give the Equal eSports Initiative more visibility.
On this page we have compiled image and text material for you. Please feel free to use the media resources for your reporting. For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
30. September 2021 | Telekom startet „Equal eSports Initiative“
21. Oktober 2021 | Weltpremiere: Erstes Equal eSports Festival. Drei Tage Programm rund um Diversity, eSports und Gaming
7. Juni 2022 | Equal eSports: Telekom macht sich für Talente im eSports stark
20. Juni 2022 | Equal eSports: Telekom sucht Top-Gamer*Innen
4. August 2022 | Equal eSports Festival @Digital X: Telekom macht Diversität im eSports zum einzigartigen Erlebnis
24. August 2022 I Equal eSports: Geschlechterstereotype in Games
07. September 2022 I Strauss und Telekom kleiden eSportler*innen ein
17. Februar 2023 I Equal eSports Team Avarosa LoL DE
02. May 2023 I Equal eSports Cup: Telekom launches eSports tournament for female and non-binary players
Photo material Equal eSports Initiative
The photo material may be used freely for media coverage of the Equal eSports Initiative of Deutsche Telekom in partnership with SK Gaming and the esports player foundation. Please note the copyright reference given in each case.
We appreciate the use of the hashtag: #equalesports.
You can find the image selection as high-resolution JPGs here.
Would you like to take part in one of our events as a media representative? Our next event is the Equal eSports Festival @Digital X from September 13th to 14th in Cologne. You can get accreditation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Antje Hundhausen, Vice President Brand Experience Deutsche Telekom and initiator of the Equal eSports Initiative, Alexander Müller, CEO of SK Gaming, as well as Jörg Adami, CEO of the esports player foundation, are available for interviews. In addition, we are happy to arrange interviews with players of the funding programs and with members of the Equal eSports Council. If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com.
We would be happy if you report on the Equal eSports initiative and send us a link to the article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media office Equal eSports, E-Mail: email@example.com
Deutsche Telekom AG
Tel.: 0228 181 – 49494
Further information for media representatives:
About Deutsche Telekom: https://www.telekom.com/konzernprofil